Monday, July 13, 2009

Cabinet Diving

As I have said before Reeve loves to get into the cabinets and pull what he can out. He still gets very upset with those stinking child locks but we love them. One thing that sometimes happens is he will crawl to the back of the cabinet and gets stuck. Of course Dave and I being such great parents have to laugh for a little while before we pull him out. Here is a video of him getting stuck on the Lazy Susan.

He is getting so big and doing so much. It is really easy to know what he wants he just points at an object or a direction. He also wave hello and bye bye. So cute! One night he woke up and he knows exactly how to get himself out of bed. He just says in the most miserable voice "ma ma ma ma ma" and of course I come running. So I go into get him on night and he looks at his crib and waves "bye bye" to it and then points at his door so I know the direction to take him. He just cracks me up. For the most part he is a very good sleeper and I am very lucky. He always wakes up in such a good mood. The other morning I went into get him and he was just reaching his little arms out to me and I scooped him up. He then gave me a big kiss on my cheek. What a little love bug! We just love this little guy. If he is playing on the floor and you just look at him, he will give you the biggest smile. It just melts my heart. Everywhere we go people are always stopping us and talking and playing with him. He loves it as long as they don't get to close. He is really shy and there is still a select few he will even let hold him. He likes to stay close to mom and dad and his big sister he likes to call "enna". Which she has told me is her new name and would like to be called that instead of McKenna. She was asking Dave the other day how to spell it. I just love my kids!

2 comments:

James Eli Peterson said...

he is by far one of the cutest petersons. at least he doesn't dumpster dive...yet. miss you guys and hope all is well in idaho. james

SheRa said...

What an intelligent boy!!! The video is sad but funny at the same time. Hope all is well in Poki!