Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pre-school Graduation

The past year McKenna had gone to a pre-school at Randy's Tumbling. She has absolutely loved it. She went three days a week and on Thursday's they would do tumbling. It was a very emotional day for me. Okay, I'm pregnant and my baby is going to go to elementary school in August. I just feels like yesterday she was born! It was a cute little program. McKenna was the one who welcomed everyone and started the graduation. They sang songs, played instruments, and showed us some of the things they had learned that year. The teacher had asked the kids some cute questions and read them during the program and then gave them their "diploma". Here are some of McKenna's answers.
The last part of the program was a gymnastics program. It was so cute to watch her show off all she has learned!
At the end of the gymnastics program they all got gold metals. We then had some drinks and cookies and the kids played. McKenna wanted to make sure to get a picture with some of her good friends (Jenna and Emily) and her teacher Mrs. Bybee. I can not believe that she is so big! How the time flies. She is very excited to start Kindergarten (which I know will be another emotional day for mommy). I know she'll love it though.

No comments: