Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. Dave and I have been cooking our own Thanksgiving meals for the past four years. We have our duties down pretty well now and everything turns our absolutely delicious. While everything was cooking we played some board games (which is one of my family's traditions).




Dave has gotten very good at carving the turkey and McKenna and I have gotten really good at eating it! I'm sure next year Reeve will enjoy some yummy turkey as well.




We live in Idaho, right? It was so warm outside that we decided to go Pilgrim style and eat outside. McKenna loved it and she kept saying, "This is the best Thanksgiving feast I've ever had!"





Reeve had his Thanksgiving dinner later that day.



Being in the holiday mood we even decided to decorate for Christmas. When Dave told McKenna we were going to get out the Christmas tree she ran to her room and got out her Christmas CD's. We had to listen to Jingle Bells about 20 times before she would change it. It was so fun and my little Miss Mae is more into the Christmas spirit than ever.



1 comment:

The Frandsens said...

Hey! I found your blog through Amber's. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Looks like a great Thanksgiving feast....we are definitely going to have to meet up the next time you guys come up here.