Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So many firsts.

We had so much fun in Washington. Reeve has started sitting up by himself. Sometimes he forgets that he is not being held and does a nose dive right into the carpet. I usually try to put pillows around him but of course the one place I don't put one he inevitably falls that way. He also went into the pool for the first time. I think he was a little cold because in every picture his face looked like this.



He just cracks me up because he just goes along with whatever we do, no complaint.

Another first, on a not so good note was his first ear infection. We were up to 5:30 in the morning and needless to say we were in the doctors office the next day. Then yesterday (Christmas Eve, Eve). His first tooth popped through. Poor little guy had an ear infection and was teething I can't imagine it was any fun. Yet like everything else he was a happy little guy.


He is even happy when I'm digging in his mouth trying to get a picture of his little tooth. (The tooth is the little white spot on the right.) We are having so much fun with him and McKenna just adores him.

No comments: