Thursday, October 9, 2008

No rest for the weary.

We had so much fun in Washington and then when we got home the first thing we (and when I say we I mean Dave) had to do was rip out our counter tops. Dave volunteered for this to save a little money. Of course about 20 minutes into the project I heard him scream out in pain. I asked what had happened. He showed me a cut on his hand. It wasn't horrible but there was some blood involved. I asked him "is that your warning cut, before you put on some gloves to save yourself from those kinds of things?" He showed me a smaller cut on his hand and said "No, this is the warning cut." I just laughed. Anyhow the counter tops are in and look beautiful.



3 comments:

angela said...

i agree--they look great!

Shirley said...

They look so good!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tia-
Thanks again for having us last weekend. And, I read Twilight. I am seriously obsessed- it's ALL I think about! I can't wait to read number 2....and 3 and 4! My sis from Boise is going to let me borrow her books- but thanks for getting me hooked! Are you planning to come out for a visit this week? Ciao for now!