Saturday, September 27, 2008

Washington Trip

We got back from Washington a last week. It was such a fun but fast trip. It started out with a three hour drive to Boise. I was a little worried how Reeve would do in the car for that long but he just slept the whole time. I again worried about his first flight on airplane but again he slept through the entire thing. McKenna was so good as well and made sure that everyone was safe including her little paper man that she made, which she buckled in with her.

We had a lot of fun. I felt like "Little Suzy Homemaker". I made a blanket for McKenna and helped my mother-in-law Kim make curtains for our kitchen. (Well mostly I watched.) We barrowed Guitar Hero from one of Kim's neighbors and Dave continued to kick my butt at it (but it was fun anyway.) It was so fun seeing my mom and we spent a lot of time at the pool. I was so excited to get in the hot tub again. (I haven't been able to do that for 9 months.)



For the most part it was relaxing. I read the 2nd book in the Twilight series which was nice. McKenna and Reeve spent quality time with the Grandparents. (which they always love!)




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Tia! I am so glad that you are blogging. I can't believe how big McKenna is getting! And Reeve is a cute little guy!