Friday, September 12, 2008

Aaaachuu

It is cold season in the Salisbury home. It happens to be Reeve's first cold which makes it hard for both of us to sleep. I keep on checking on him to make sure he is breathing right. I thought with my second one I wouldn't be so neurotic. Speaking of colds... While I happened to be working on this blog McKenna was up watching cartoons in our bedroom with a box of tissues for her little runny nose. I went to check on her and I found her like this...



She actually took each tissue and put a hole in the middle and put her arm through. When I asked her what she was doing she said that they were feathers, so she could have wings. She is just always cracking me up.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that girl!!! She is so dang cute and is so so funny! I love the things she comes up with!!! They crack me up!!!

The Miller's said...

She's so creative!