Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pocatello Zoo

One of the last field trips McKenna took with her pre-school class was to the Pocatello Zoo. I had never been there so I decided to go with them to help out. It's not very big but for $4 it's fun for the kids. It was so cute all of them had a little buddy that they had to stay with.

Here is McKenna with her class and teacher. She misses them and is sad that they won't be coming to Kindergarten with her.

One of the things the kids liked the best was this huge playground they had there. As you can see McKenna was having a blast.

They were able to go to the petting zoo and feed and brush the animals which I think the animals liked as much as the children. What a life, to have people come and feed and brush you all day.



It was a fun little day trip and I was happy that I was able to spend that time with her.

No comments: