Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Inspiration

I went to Washington in February and while I was there I went to a wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a lot of fun. The thing I will always remember from it was a quote that the pastor said. I don't know if I have the words exactly right but this was basically what it said.
"Be careful of your thoughts because your thoughts become your words. Be careful of your words because your words become your actions. Be careful of your actions because your actions become your character. Be careful of your character because your character becomes your legacy."
It made me think about the big and small things in my life. It really inspired me to be better.


4 comments:

The Frandsens said...

That is definitely a good quote, thanks for the sunday message! Hey I need your address, and I LOVE the cute little outfit and Pj's. One of these days we will actually get together when you are here!

Mindy said...

I love that! Definately something to think about. Love your new pictures, I just love those kids!

Kristi said...

The pictures are just so stinkin cute! I can't believe how much they look alike, yet they look totally different.

lynsey said...

they are adorable...and i love that quote! glad you posted that, i needed to hear it.