Friday, November 7, 2008

First time swinging


This weather has been crazy but I have been loving it. We have only gotten one snow storm that lasted until noon. It's been chilly but I'm still wearing flip flops. I make it a habit to wear them until there is snow on the ground. In Washington I pretty much wear them all year round. It was so nice that I took the kids to the park to play. McKenna wouldn't even keep her jacket on! I decided to give Reeve his first ride in a swing. He loved it! I shouldn't be surprised because he loves his swing at home. McKenna wanted to push him and I let her but she gave Reeve quite a scare with an extra big push. Poor little Reeve's eyes got big and he just froze. I felt so bad and then felt even worse that I was laughing.

After he calmed down he really started to relax. It reminded me of a guy trying to look cool driving a car. His arm was up on the back of the swing and he was leaning to the side. Then he even started to fall asleep. He is so cute.

4 comments:

SheRa said...

Reeve is SOOOOOO cute!!! Good job on keeping up with the blogging. I still struggle...

Mindy said...

I love his cute smile. Such a cutie!

Kristi said...

I could just kiss his cheeks! Brooklyn hates the swing.....she cries every time I put her in it at the park....maybe one day. After all McKenna liked it....so Brooklyn will too :)

Tami said...

Awwwwww, I wanna see my babies (sticks out lower lip and pouts). They are gettin' SOOOOOOOOOO BIGGGGGG. I am still wearing my flip flops and they are called slippahs so you aren't the only crazy one in the family.

Loves da Teapot!