Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ohh how they grow!

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago. It is crazy how fast these little ones grow. Reeve is 3 1/2 months already and McKenna is going to be five in just a couple months!! I was thinking when McKenna was little I couldn't wait until she hit her next milestone. Once she would do one thing like crawl I couldn't wait until she walked. It's so funny because with Reeve I just want him to stay my little baby. He is now an official roller and I can't put him anywhere without him rolling onto his tummy. He is such a sweet little baby and we love him so much (especially McKenna.) It is so adorable to see her interact with him. She likes to think of herself as the third parent.



5 comments:

Summer said...

I know, I was just looking at Chloe today and I almost cried because in just two weeks I feel like she already looks different. I wish they could stay this small and sweet!

Your kids are adorable by the way!!!!

Hugs...Summer

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. They are so adorable and Reeve is growing so much.

Stacy said...

I love those pictures! The last one of Reeve and Mckenna is my favorite.

Heather H said...

Your kids are simply adorable!

Mindy said...

Cute pictures! What program do you have that makes them looks so good?