Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Okay, okay I'll be a blogger!

McKenna and Reeve after church.


Only Daddy can make them laugh!
Mr. Handsome
What a stud!
Okay, Mommy, I'm getting sick of this!
I am finally starting this blog with a little help from sisters-in-law. Mindy put it together for me at Christmas and Kristi added pictures and the stylin' background earlier today. I thought I should do my part. Life is going good. We bought our house in June and I am loving staying home and just being a mom. We had our second little one on July 10th. We named him Reeve O'Neil (Daves middle name). He was 9 lbs. 9 oz. exactly 2 lbs. bigger than McKenna. He is just a little doll and even sleeps through the night. McKenna is four years old now and just stared back up with pre-school. We can't believe that she will be going to Kindergarten next year. How the time flies. I am actually reading the Twilight series now and am in the last chapter of the first book. Mindy (my sister-in-law, who is finishing the fourth book) couldn't put it down when she was here and I'm sick of not knowing what everyone is talking about. Dave is doing great. He is just living his dream of being a flight nurse at Portneuf and is working in the ER. He is also working with Chubbuck fire on call and doing search and rescue diving with Power County. To know him is to love him and all his many adventures.

I am excited to be the newest blogger on the block and have renewed enthusiasm about actually keeping it up. So 'till next time.

No comments: